Sunday, April 03, 2005

Lets not underestimate sex

There is a tendency among some guys (especially nice guys) to claim that sex is not all that important. Steve asks "Am I the only guy in the entire world who actually thinks about things other than sex?" I used to be of the same opinion and in theory it does make sense.

Unfortunatelly it doesn't work that way in practice. In fact my previous relationship was at its highest points only after sexual encounters. After the first time it happened she actually called me in the middle of the night to talk for no reason whatsoever. After one other time she even became concerned that I might be attracted to other women. I think sex and physical contact in general really does form an additional bond that you would not normally have.

So my conclusion is that it is advisable to seek sex whenever possible, if not for enjoyment than at least for practical reasons. And it is enjoyable, I might add.

4 Comments:

Blogger Eek said...

Physical contact (both sexual and non-sexual) release oxytocin, "The love hormone", which leads to intimacy and drop stress levels.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

You can use sex for entertainment... Or you can use sex for communication. (I would recommend both.) It is a means of expressing your emotions towards the other person. If you're having sex on an emotional level, it can be very intimate and a real bond-creator.

I heard advice from a long-married couple: "solve all your problems with sex." Hey, it's worth a try, right? :)

11:15 PM  
Blogger NJX70 said...

sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex


-this stream of consciousness has been brought to you by:

Isaac from http://anotherwasteoftime.blogspot.com

If I could find a girl that had a similar thought process and didn't totally repulse me, then I probably wouldnt' leave the house.

I've contributed nothing... enjoy

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog while surfing, Nice! If you are interested in sex product male you
should visit this related site sex product male
You may find it of interest.

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home