Saturday, April 09, 2005

X-Dream, Wikipedia, funny flash movies - the (very) exciting weekend of a single guy

So I decided to once again polish my entry on my favorite band X-Dream today. Too bad I missed the party in NYC two weeks ago, the new album kicks ass, IMO. Anyway, I added some images and such and while I was searching Google for "a billion different universes" (which happens to be also the name of this blog) I came across this. A guy named Carl Rofe writes:

"Behind the high-security fences of Max's quantum lab, consciousness creates reality, quantum logic is spoken exclusively, and for the trip home you have your choice of a billion different universes."

So does mean X-Dream took the lyrics from this internet forum? :) It sure seems like it. Who knows maybe someday something I post on the internet will end up being used as a sample in a song and in turn will be made into a name for a blog. LOL.

And, lastly, here are some stupid music videos:

  1. Zlad - Electronik - Supersonik (best music video ever)
  2. Redefined - Nintendo
  3. Hitachi song - Get Perpendicular (somebody make it stop, please)

2 Comments:

Blogger katehopeeden said...

Did you say 'ass'?? Impressed, I am.
Glad to see your blog coming along :)
~Kate

6:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The lyrics are from the book Quantum Reality from the physicist Nick Herbert.

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home