Saturday, May 07, 2005

Oh, I almost forgot to whine about my weekend

Could it be true? I had a first busy weekend since January? Naaaah. I just got lazy.

So my illness has been getting better, although I still feel sick at random times. Hmm. I watched a few movies in preparation for my summer lifestyle. Let's see:

Alien vs. Predator: 6/10 (hey, it's way better than Alien Resurrection or Alien 3).
Texas Chainsaw Massacre: 8/10 (this movie would be even scary without the chainsaw. If Texas is anything like that, I'm never going there, lol)

But the big news is that the girl (Ally) really has a crash on me. If you need more info on the subject, read my GAFC post here. So is it time to bring out the champagne and cigars for LD? No, sorry. I really don't like her that much. I DO like her friend Elizabeth, but she could care less about me. It's always like that. And the girls from upstairs. I just love how they make so much noise and blast their music sometimes. Just think about it, one of them could be sleeping on top of me! I mean 10 feet on top of me .. and separated by the concrete ceiling.

Here I should write something about how life is unfair, but that would make my blog too cliché.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eek said...

It's always like that because that's how attraction works. There's even good reasons for it, evolutionary...

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home