Saturday, April 16, 2005

Juno!

Ah, the weekend once again. Today I went back to WP to work on a few things, here and there. The most fascinating was a blurb about "The Missile Project" in the Juno Reactor article. The information was really none-existant in any particular place - I had to really piece it together by gathering a number of sources, even having to translate certain websites and picking out facts from interviews. That's just the type of work I love doing - create information where there is none.

In case you are wondering Juno Reactor is responsible for a lot of music on the Matrix movies, including the chase scene in Reloaded and have just come out with their new excellent album, Labyrinth.


Juno Reactor - Labyrinth Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

I think it's so funny when people can pick out music from scenes. When a movie is over, the most I can ever say is "good" or "bad" or "huh?".

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home