Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Sex Panther

If you have seen the movie Anchorman, you probably remember the great scene with the Sex Panther cologne. Anyway today I decided to "make a move" (for the lack of a better term) on Ms. Dress-Up from my class just to be struck down by what is certainly a version of Sex Panther for ladies.

But first allow me to brag about my great planning and prediction skills. Knowing that she always comes to class late, I knew she would have no choice but to sit in the back row. The back row has only 6 sits. Also, it is generally considered impolite to sit right next to someone else. I proceed to take seat #3, which means she would be forced to either take seat #1, #5 or #6. It also means nobody would be sitting between us. My prediction was she would take seat #1 as it is the closest to the entrance, or #6 since that is the furthest she can get away from me. However somebody else comes in, and takes #1. Then finally she comes in and takes seat #5. This is a suprise, she had the option of taking #6, yet she chose to seat closer to me. Unfortunatelly, this is where common sense ends and weirdness begins.

First I am overwhelmed by the putrid smell of the Sex Pather (yet I also found it strangely arousing). Then she proceeds to start spreading her legs (she is wearing jeans thankfully) so much that her left knee is almost beyond the middle of seat #4. Then she proceeds to ask a silly question about something that was put on the board. At this point I had enough and decided to go for it and talk to her after class. Basically I went as far as asking her name.

What can I say, she is unbelievably attractive physically, but also the most obnoxious person I've ever met. Fortunatelly, afterwards I had the pleasure of talking to my old friend from high school whom I ran into, which made the whole experience this morning seem insignificant.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

"putrid smell"
How putrid are we talking?
It's funny that you would scheme and then be thrown off by smell, and yet, you don't know until you try. Any plans to pursue this?

I don't know what the sex panther thing is, and probably never will since I can't stand Will F. and told my husband I would only watch him while stoned.

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home