Saturday, April 23, 2005

The Weekend Report

Yet another exciting weekend. Here is what I did (in no particular order): sleep, eat, go online, work out, listen to music. Like some sort of a robot .. this is so 2003. I never considered myself a social person, yet I feel like I am incomplete without my female counterpart, so to say. LOL

The good thing is I will finally be finishing up my degree in a few weeks so that I could begin the mysterious life after college.

Finally I have been looking at one of my dumbells, and it occured to me - "that's almost how much some of those girls weight. If I could pick them up with one hand, why am I so afraid of them and allow them to control me?" Some food for thought I guess.

3 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I can lift my dog, who weighs the equivalent of the anorexic Olsen twin (pre-rehab). That doesn't mean that I shouldn't be afraid of a 90-pound dog if he is out of control and angry. :) Of course, you are well defended against any violence from petite females - just lift them up in the air and wait for their fury to expire. :)

11:06 PM  
Blogger NJX70 said...

I can't even tell you how many times I've been in deep conversations with my teammates just like this one.

"hey, check it out... She weighs no more than 120... right? So I have 1 of her in each hand"

"Wow, two of her... that's hot."

"yeah, that would be pretty cool. Two hot chicks with nice balance... and handles."

4:59 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

Life after college! Is there such a thing?

Hah, Karen, very true.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home