Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Uhhhhhhhhhhh

Well, just when I thought it's impossible to be single AND busy at the same time, things got really busy. Rest assured, however, I am still single. I will be leaving on a long trip again this Thursday, so don't expect any updates for a week or two.

I did have an interesting run-in with the "Kinkos girl" today, however. She is short, skinny, blonde, no rings, broken nail polish .. and she helped me with my printing and copying needs. For the lack of a better word, she is "cute". I even made her laugh which is definatelly unusual for a girl I don't even know. The question is how (if it all) to take this further; this is definatelly something for me to ponder on my upcomming flight. I noticed during flights I'm "on the edge", for example last year I came up with a comprehensive and daring plan on how to ask a girl from my class out. More importantly I was syked enough to actually follow through with it. Can I do it again? We shall see.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

The Kinkos girl -that alone is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time!

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home